the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I’ll send the pic of someone else results. I don’t think it

Customer Question

I’ll send the pic of someone else results. I don’t think it Is a allergic reaction I just think it was false advertisement and it’s actually a bleaching cream. It would sting when I’d apply to my skin white isn’t broken and has a funny smell. Is there anything I can use to reverse skin bleaching please
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I’ve suffered with what I think is hyperpigmentation my whole life. It got really back at the beginning of last month due to the sun constantly being on my face. I saw something online which was supposed to be rid of my problem. I’ve used the product for a week and now I’ve gone from being dark skinned to pink. My skin is patchy and it looks like I’ve bleached. Two questions can this be reversed, will my skin ever go back to normal? Who can I see about this? I know it’s not a allergic reaction, it was a bleaching cream but was unaware at the time
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please

what is your question about this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I’ve suffered with what I think is hyperpigmentation my whole life. It got really back at the beginning of last month due to the sun constantly being on my face. I saw something online which was supposed to be rid of my problem. I’ve used the product for a week and now I’ve gone from being dark skinned to pink. My skin is patchy and it looks like I’ve bleached. Two questions can this be reversed, will my skin ever go back to normal? Who can I see about this? I know it’s not a allergic reaction, it was a bleaching cream but was unaware at the time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bad* not back

do you have a pic of your spots?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (LGSMTL1)

I see

yes what is the cream?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (1Z35ZQZ)

yes you are right

it is hydroquinone which is a lightener

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there anything I can do or use to reverse this? Will I ever get my original colour back?

Unfortunately I don't think so. No

your next best option is to see a cosmetic dermatologist and stop using the cream

they can use special treatments to even out the skin

it can be made to look normal but it will probably involve lightening the rest of the skin

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply :)