dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a rash between fingers and toes, on sides of hands

Customer Question

I have a rash between fingers and toes, on sides of hands and feet and on wrists. It itches at night.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: Since Sunday. It had appeared to be better last night but its itching very badly again now!
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No. There's not much visible, it looks like tiny little water spots at best! Obviously it goes red if I scratch. It's better during the day....
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dysidrose came up as a possibility in Google....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am pregnant but I have been tested for obstetric cholestasis 2 days ago and its not that.
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and please ignore these requests. I would prefer discussing your concern through chat.

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

Please send a picture in jpeg/jpg or png format. You can send it using the paper clip sign just above the space where we are typing

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

In case you cannot send a picture, please let me know