Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I have a question regarding my childs skin, No Medication

I have a question regarding my childs skin
JA: The Dermatologist can help. To begin, what are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: No Medication and its not bothering her.
JA: Thanks for that. Have you seen a dermatologist about this?
Customer: No
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: Nothing

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesion, so that I can see and guide you better please.

You may see a phone call request, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.

I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

The method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save changes on this page

If you are having trouble, kindly approach our Customer Service assistance.

You can approach them at the following link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to *****@******.***

Or you can make a call to - Phone number, 1-***-***-****

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (T1SQGMV)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have attached a picture

Okay

Are you concerned about the redness please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (S2T1S25)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (25L3L21)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its not really red - its more of a very light brown. Its not red or itchy and she has had this for over a year but i'm now starting to worry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am concerned this could be classed as a cafe au lait mark

1 image I saw - but the 2nd labeled Leg_1.msg is not opening please.

Please send it in jpg format.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (5MS1S5M)

Thank you - I am typing my response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is bothered with dry itchy skin which she has been all her life - she is now nearly 9

I understand your concern.

I am glad to assure you that it is not looking like a CAL spot.

There is mild dry skin.

It might be just a dry skin or atopic dermatitis.

I suggest -

1 Topical emollients and lotions will help.

2. Do not apply Calamine lotion as sometimes it may aggravate the situation please.

3. If this not showing effect in 48 hours you can apply 1% Hydrocortisone cream twice a day for 7 days and the once daily in the morning for another 7 days and then stop it please.

I usually suggest this with excellent results.

https://www.aveeno.com/products/eczema-therapy-moisturizing-cream?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GO-USA-ENG-PS-Aveeno-GP-BM-RN-Body_NB_Eczema&utm_content=Eczema+-+Lotion&utm_term=%2Beczema+%2Blotion&gclid=Cj0KCQiAyKrxBRDHARIsAKCzn8yXOYAMZVQerVzzTfmF-7nvL1To9FnWMe8x-G1kMsFvwhtTu364_csaApB3EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&&&gclid=Cj0KCQiAyKrxBRDHARIsAKCzn8yXOYAMZVQerVzzTfmF-7nvL1To9FnWMe8x-G1kMsFvwhtTu364_csaApB3EALw_wcB

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much - appreciate your help and you have calmed my fears - have a lovely day

May I request for a 5 - star positive rating so that I can get my professional credit please.

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much

Happy to help.