dermdoc19
dermdoc19, Dermatologist
Experience:  30 years practice in general and cosmetic dermatology
50983945

I have a very bad skin rash in my groin area. and I am aware

Customer Question

Hello, I have a very bad skin rash in my groin area. I am Male and I am aware of what is commonly referred to as "jock itch". I think this problem is much more serious
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: This has been going on for a couple of years now. Getting increasingly worst over time. Yes, I also suffer from toenail fungus which also needs to be addressed
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Occasional skin rashes and hives...
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  sofia khan replied 12 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Justanswer.

My name is***** khan. I am board certified family physician with specialist training in dermatology. I shall try and help you today with your query.

Can you kindly upload a picture of the rash?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can I send you a video highlighting all areas of concern, as they might be related.

yes sure

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. I will prepare a video and upload it once done. I am happy to talk and discuss a solution once you've had a chance to properly see the problems

So in that case, I am going to go off for now and will reply later, once I see the video.