Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, DNB DERMATOLOGY
19010125

I have a red rash on my leg, I noticed them yesterday, No.

I have a red rash on my leg
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: I noticed them yesterday
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No. The rash is not itchy but there seem to be a few clusters

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service. The answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and please ignore these requests. I would prefer discussing your concern through chat.

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:-

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

Please send a picture in jpeg/jpg or png format. You can send it using the paper clip sign just above the space where we are typing

In case you cannot send a picture, please let me know.

Thanks. Regards.

Dr. Kruti

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
It seems difficult to send a picture
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I find it hard to send a picture any other way I can send it
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (MZV6224)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (M47TL6S)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (72MZPM4)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Done!
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Also incase this helps please note that my son who is 15 months currently sleeps in my bed and he has not developed a rash - just me.
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Looking forward to your answer
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hello! Are you still here???

hello

sorry for the delay. please give me 5 mins

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sure! Thank you

thanks for your patience.

I reviewed the pictures.

It seems to be an insect bite, because there is a classic breakfast , lunch, dinner sign, where there are 3 red spots in a line.

there is nothing to worry. it will resolve with treatment.

I would advise you to apply cortisone cream mixed with neosporin cream twice a day for a week. they are both available over the counter.

intake of one tab of Tab.Allegra 180 mg daily for 5 days will help relieve the itching.

It is available over the counter.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Hope my recommendations are helpful.

Take care

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
When you say insect bites - you don’t mean bed bugs or flea rash do you? I do have a few of cluster of spots on both my legs and arms though ... shall I worry? Do I need to treat my house? Thank you so much in advance for your answer

hello

please do not worry.

it could be a one off event.

these are not bed bug bites, they are more transient and we do not see an entry point.

i would say, please treat these and only if you continue to get it, then you think of treating the house.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok. Thank you very much for your help! So just to confirm this is not a bed bug rash or a flea rash! Thank you for confirming and please let me know where to rate your service. All the best, Vanessa.

this is not a bedbug or flea rash.

Wishing a speedy resolution of your concern. I will be glad to assist you in case you have any queries.

I have released the rating service application on your page. Please rate my response, this is the only way I can be credited for providing answers. If you're satisfied with my help, please consider a 5-star rating at this time (at the top of the screen). By clicking on the last star, all will get clicked together.

Thanks. Take care.

Dr kruti

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you!!

welcome