Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, DNB DERMATOLOGY
19010125

I have Asian skin I had acne and its now red n marks called

Hi I have Asian skin I had acne and its now red n brown marks called hyperrpigmentation
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: I have had it for years .. . I'd like to to totally clear my skin its deep marks tho
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I need a diet plan what to eat more maybe also no med history

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service. The answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

At the outset, I would like to inform that I will not be able to prescribe any medications as the site does not allow me to, I can give you my suggestions on how your condition can be treated.

NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and please ignore these requests. I would prefer discussing your concern through chat.

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:-

Usually skin conditions are best diagnosed if its possible to see them , so it gives me a clearer picture of what the problem is. Hence I would like to request you to please send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

Please send a picture in jpeg/jpg or png format. You can send it as an attachment here, using the paper clip sign on the toolbar , just above the space where we are typing or using the add files next to the send button. Or alternatively you can upload them on google photos and send me the link.

In case, its not possible for you to send a picture, I can understand, please do let me know. I will surely try to still help you out.

Thanks. Regards

Dr. Kruti

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (MVVSPPL)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (4SMM36T)
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok

Thanks for the pictures. i will review them and get back to you in 5 - 10 mins with my recommendations.

Sorry for the delay, it took me a while to type down everything.

I would recommend the following:-

Creams would be :-

Application of benzoyl peroxide 2.5% gel once a day in the morning on the Pimples.

Application of Glycolic acid cream or Demelan cream on all affected areas.

All the applications will have to be done for 6 weeks.

In case the above measures do not help, then you would require Oral medication, which will be either oral antibiotics or Isotretinoin. But it will require a prescription from your doctor. Hence whenever that is possible, that would be the ideal treatment. But in the current situation, it may not be easy to get an appointment.

These measures will help to clear off the red marks that follow the acne, that is the natural history how acne progresses.

It would be the best to not break your acne, as that can leave marks which are difficult to treat.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Hope my recommendations are helpful.

• Completely remove make-up before going to bed.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.

Wishing a speedy resolution of your concern. I will be glad to assist you in case you have any queries.

I have released the rating service application on your page. Please rate my response, this is the only way I can be credited for providing answers. If you're satisfied with my help, please consider a 5-star rating at this time (at the top of the screen). By clicking on the last star, all will get clicked together.

Thanks. Take care.

Dr kruti