How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4481
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

I have dents in my skin Like big holes what can I do for it,

Customer Question

I have dents in my skin Like big holes what can I do for it
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: I have had it for more than 5 years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 7 days ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

Expert:  DrVasavada replied 7 days ago.

These are mostly enlarged pores, opening of sweat and oil glands. Nothing can be done except blocking make-up cream. Good luck.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry which cream do u recommend ?
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 6 days ago.

Many such products available, for example see link :