Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I’ve recently been experiencing redness around my forehead

Customer Question

Hi, I’ve recently been experiencing redness around my forehead and underneath my eyes and my face wash and moisturizer doesn’t seem to be helping. I have relatively dry, sensitive skin and the moisturizer helps with that but I constantly have redness mainly in the middle of my forehead and under my eyes. Any advice on would be greatly appreciated
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you notice any redness or scaling?
Customer: I’ve probably been experiencing it for a year but it comes and goes, sometimes my skin is fine then the redness flares up for a few days or a week then goes for a few days or a week, etc. No scaling, just redness
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Some of my family members have psoriasis, not sure if that’s what this is as it’s not necessarily dry or itchy it’s just a general redness mainly on my forehead, nothing else besides that
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 17 days ago.
Hello my name is***** will try my best to help you today.
I am so sorry that you are going through
Can you send me a photo of this?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
This is after moisturizing
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I can not talk on the phone right now
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 16 days ago.

I am so sorry for the late reply.

Are you available?

Have you used anything for this?