Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I’m just wondering if you could help me I’ve noticed that my

Hi I’m just wondering if you could help me I’ve noticed that my dad seems to have a pink mark on his head which normally wouldn’t bother me but I have terrible health anxiety and I worry about myself and other peoples issues and I’m just wondering does this look like anything worrying ?. When I’ve searched up about melanoma I’ve come across amelanotic melanoma and I’m also wondering does this look like that ?. Thank you I’m aware that it is quite heard to tell of the pictures and He will need to see a Doctor in person but I’m just wondering if we could also get some clarification of you. Thanks

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

It does not looks like meanoma. it looks more like dermatitis .

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok that’s great thank you that’s reassured me. I will give you a good rating

If it is not causing him any problem like, pain , itching nothing should be done for this. he can use over the counter barrier creams .

He only needs to see a doctor if it changes in colour or size gets bigger with any change in borders.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No it’s not causing him any pain or anything and he didn’t even notice it till I pointed it out to him and unfortunately I can’t stop googling issues so I came across amelanotic melanoma which caused me to worry but thanks for reassuring me and we will keep an eye on it