Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, DNB DERMATOLOGY
19010125

I got red spots on may skills around may penas and red color

Customer Question

Hi there I got red spots on may skills around may penas and red color on may penas how you can help me please thank you
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: I have it four last 6 weeks match better then before
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I taik tablet for blad preacher
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Kruti , I am a specialist in the field and I will be happy to help.

I am sorry to hear about your concern and I would try my best to allay your worries.

I will be glad to assist you today and will try my best to give you an answer that is helpful.

The answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I would like to inform that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site , I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:-

Usually skin conditions are best diagnosed if its possible to see them , so it gives me a clearer picture of what the problem is. Hence I would like to request you to please send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

Please send a picture in jpeg/jpg or png format. You can send it as an attachment here, using the paper clip sign on the toolbar , just above the space where we are typing or using the add files next to the send button. Or alternatively you can upload them on google photos and send me the link.

In case, its not possible for you to send a picture, I can understand, please do let me know. I will surely try to still help you out.

Thanks. Regards

Dr. Kruti

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I don't know how to do it
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 12 days ago.

ok no worries.

Expert:  Dermadoc replied 12 days ago.

I will try to help without a picture.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 12 days ago.

I would require a few more details if possible regarding the red spots:-

1. what is the size?

2. what is the shape?

3. are they fluid filled?

4. since how long is it present?

5. is there any itching ?

6. is there any pain?

7. are they hard or soft?

8. is there any discharge from it?

9. whats your age?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
1 small 2 laik around 3 yes 4 6 weeks 5 yes 6 no pain 7 soft 8 nodishrge 9 51 years
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 12 days ago.

hello

Thanks for the information

please allow me 10- 15 mins to type down my recommendations, so that I could help you in the best possible way.

Expert:  Dermadoc replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for your reply. You mentioned they are fluid filled, are they grouped together on a red base?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very match for that
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 12 days ago.

Thanks for your patience.

The red spots seem to be present due to inflammation. fluid filled blisters can be present also in cases of dermatitis(inflamed skin)

you can apply an antibiotic ointment like neosporin/ bacitracin/polysporin mixed with cortisone cream twice a day for a week. Cortisone cream can be stopped after a week and the antibiotic cream can be continued twice a day for 2 weeks on it.

Also intake of Tab. Tylenol once a day for 5 days will help with the inflammation.

Also intake of tab. Claritin (5 mg) once a day will help take care of any allergic process and itching(if any).

Also you can give warm compresses over it once a day with the help of a cloth dipped in warm water.

If it does not help within a couple of days, you will need to let your doctor have a look since I was not able to see the lesion and give you an opinion.

Hope my recommendations are helpful.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Take care

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you very match doctor
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 12 days ago.

You are welcome. Take care.

Wishing a speedy resolution of your concern. I will be glad to assist you in case you have any queries.

Have a great day.

Dr. Kruti

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Excellent
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 11 days ago.

take care