Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I have a suspicious mole I’d like looking at, No, No

Customer Question

Hi I have a suspicious mole I’d like looking at
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (LSSTZPT)
Expert:  Dr.Sumanth replied 14 days ago.
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 15 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi thank you !
1. How long have you had this and has this appeared recently??
2. Did this start after scratching?
3. Are there any other similar lesions on the body and in your social contacts?
4. Are there any sensory symptoms like - itching / burning / pain?
5. Has there been any recent change in color, consistency, surface, margins or diameter?
6. Are these in Sun exposed areas too?
7. Are you having multiple moles on the body?
8. Is there any family history of Melanoma?
9. Is there any history of exposure to UV radiation, which comes from the sun and from tanning lights and beds?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
1. The mole I’ve had since birth but the past couple of weeks it’s turned red and crusty which I have been picking and made bleed, no other suspicious looking molesNo family history of melanoma
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No sun exposure
Please hold on.
Thank you for getting back with the image and also the requested necessary information for my better understanding.
From your symptom analysis and correlating it with the medical history and the image you have uploaded I think we need to consider a biopsy here because of -
1. Recent appearance.
2. The appearance by look.
3. Rapidly changing morphology in 2 weeks.
I suggest you consider discussing these with your primary care physician or dermatologist and get yourself appropriately evaluated and managed please.
I am sorry to say this - but please do remember that I have to give you my unbiased professional advice keeping your good will in mind.
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you! Please do let me know if you need any further clarification in this regard and we can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800