Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I would like to build a skincare routine that will help me

Hi, I would like to build a skincare routine that will help me improve my skin condition, get rid of acne, redness, flakiness, bumps and most of the texure
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are the bumps painful?
Customer: it's been few years, they are not painful.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

I am so sorry that you are going through this, it must be really difficult for you.

I would advise you to use cera ve moisturiser daily and use benzyl peroxide 5% cream once a day for 28 days at least.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
what about the ordinary 10% niacynamide Serum?

If you use this one, than don't use benzyl peroxide. Efficacy for both are same

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
what could be a good full skin care? including cleanser, toner, etc... also, if I have dry skin but acne at the same time what would work best? I don't wanna mosturize too much to avoid getting more acne and pimples, but also I don't wanna use only astringent product

I would advise you to use cera ve moisturiser. It is good for the acne and dry skin both.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
alright, thank you so much Dr. Naz

You are welcome, can you kindly rate this consult 5, it will be highly appreciated.