Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I get red splashes on my upper chest snd sides of my face

Hi i get red splashes on my upper chest snd sides of my face next to my cheeks usually mid day more leaning to the night DAILY and it makes my face feel very hotSince march2020 it stops sometimes and comes back and i thought at some point it comes when i eat or feel stressed or something but i realized it just happens sometimes suddenly for no reasonIm 20 years old and i take some medication for gastrointestinal i think i aaid this right ? Basically before i eat its a pill to not get acid reflux and i take omega 3 vitamins and thats alli get high bp some times but lately its much better and i have a hiatal herniaAnd when the redness starts it stays between 30min to 2 hours approximatelyAnd by the way its not itchy and when my chest gets red without my face I sometimes dont know unless I remove my shirt and check
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Side next to the cheek bone
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Its not the pimples on the face its the resness/pinkish

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

I am really sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

Have you tried anything for this?

I believe it is acne Rosace:

• redness across your nose, cheeks, forehead and chin that comes and goes
  • a burning or stinging feeling when using water or skincare products

Other symptoms can include:

• dry skin
  • swelling, especially around the eyes
  • yellow-orange patches on the skin
  • sore eyelids or crusts around roots of eyelashes
  • thickened skin, mainly on the nose (usually appears after many years)

It's not known what causes rosacea, but some triggers can make symptoms worse. Common triggers for rosacea include:

• alcohol
  • spicy foods
  • cheese
  • caffeine
  • hot drinks
  • aerobic exercise like running

Antibiotics are really helpful in this regard, secondarily creams like E45 and Dermol 500 is really helpful in this regard.