Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff, GP
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I get painful bumps on my scalp from time to time. I also

Hello, I get painful bumps on my scalp from time to time. I also have alopecia, possibly CCCA. How can I get rid of the bumps?
JA: When did the bumps first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I only really started to notice them from maybe June last year I tried a medicated shampoo, just one second let me get the name
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the bumps?
Customer: It's called Alphosyl, I used it for 4 weeks but got 2 bumps this morning I have and I am waiting for a biopsy for a couple of months now
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: nothing in particular, I don't think
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (L656765)
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have just attached some pictures which showcase the alopecia but not necessarily the bumps, many thanks

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this.

Are you able to provide something like a JPEG instead, we cannot open Iphone files like this sorry.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Dr, sure let me try again
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
File attached (176Z7L2)

Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate that, unfortunately it is not that clear.

Bumps on the scalp can be from hair follicles, warts, fungus, psoriasis, dermatitis and so on, therefore I would strongly ask someone to have a closer look at this for you so that a reasonable treatment can be suggested.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
ok thank you very much and appreciate your time