Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I keep getting red spots on the soles of my feet, in arch

I keep getting red spots on the soles of my feet, in arch region, then the skin all around them peels off
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the spots better or worse?
Customer: Over a year, intermittently, and no, they just appear. My feet are very painful though, like I have stones in my shoes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have also been having problems with my tendons, like tennis elbow, shin splints and constanttrigger fingers. My knee also locks up or gives way sometimes. I keep getting lumps on palms and soles.

Thanks for using Just Answer

Please send a picture of the area

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It is only on right foot

Ok, I'll take a look