the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have quite large pores but dry skin. My skin is also

Customer Question

I have quite large pores but dry skin. My skin is also extremely red. I cleanse my skin thoroughly but my foundation sticks in my pores giving a strawberry effect
JA: When did dry skin first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I am 58 and my skin has always tended to be on the dry side and always quite red. I only noticed enlarges pores maybe 15 years ago. I use Clinique cleanser and their foundation
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about dry skin?
Customer: No its the devils own job to get any medical help so I have never asked for a referral via the GP
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: I have always been quite healthy I have MS and B12 deficiency developed quite late in life (50). I have in the past tended to drink to much alcohol and not enough water, which I know is bad for the skin but I have recently started to tackle this and now do not drink much alcohol and have upped my intake of water/juice. Even before this I had very red looking skin, which I find very embarrassing.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 14 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Do you have a picture?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
From Subject Received Size Categories ***@******.*** 14:22 2 MB

I can't see a pic

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry I am not very good with tech any other ideas
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This does not seem to be working can you refund my money

I would try differin gel over the counter