GauravMD
GauravMD, Dr
Experience:  MBBS, DCH, DNB (MD), with special interest in Dermatology
239748

How are u? I just have one quick question,i have some red

Customer Question

Hi good morning how are u? I just have one quick question,i have some red and itchting under my armpit last few weeks and i try somehow fix this one but is not working at all can u maybe give me some advice how i can fix this becouse i starting to be so enoying and so itching ?
JA: When did the itchiness first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: before few weeks
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the itchiness?
Customer: no i didnt
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: i should know how i can heal this and where i can visit dermatologist in this lockdown?its possible or can u give me some advice what to buy in farmacy and try heal this plz
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  GauravMD replied 6 days ago.

I’m Dr. Gupta. I’m a board-certified physician with over 20 years of experience and I will be assisting you today.
I can certainly appreciate your concern,
Give me a few minutes to respond. The website may generate an automatic call request, you can accept this OR choose to ignore it

Expert:  GauravMD replied 6 days ago.

This is a typical location for a fungal infection, I would recommend a trial of over the counter anti fungal cream combination with a mild steroid like Daktacort (or equivalent) talk to your pharmacy for the same :)
Cheers

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Cheers ***** ***** much ill try heal with that hopefully this will help,thanks for your time one more time
Expert:  GauravMD replied 5 days ago.

Thanks for the photo, it does appear to be a fungal rash, and the treatment suggested above will help ASAP :)

Cheers