Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

I am looking for a dermatologist because I have pigmentation

Hello, I am Valter Esteves, I am looking for a dermatologist because I have pigmentation on face.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: I all so have to much itch in my head for a long time, I use to put shampoo anti dandruff but do not resolve, and Iam using now Nizoral but I still have itch.
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides Nizoral for this?
Customer: No just normal anti dandruff shampoo
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: No

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. It sounds as though you've tried each of the over the counter preparations and need to move on to prescription. I would advise you ask your GP for a steroid shampoo such as Clobex. You should find relief with that for sure.