How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shahid Karim Your Own Question
Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 405
Experience:  Medical Specialist
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Shahid Karim is online now

I am looking for a dermatologist because I have pigmentation

This answer was rated:

Hello, I am Valter Esteves, I am looking for a dermatologist because I have pigmentation on face.
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: I all so have to much itch in my head for a long time, I use to put shampoo anti dandruff but do not resolve, and Iam using now Nizoral but I still have itch.
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides Nizoral for this?
Customer: No just normal anti dandruff shampoo
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: No

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. It sounds as though you've tried each of the over the counter preparations and need to move on to prescription. I would advise you ask your GP for a steroid shampoo such as Clobex. You should find relief with that for sure.

Shahid Karim and other Dermatology Specialists are ready to help you