How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Shahid Karim Your Own Question
Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 405
Experience:  Medical Specialist
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Shahid Karim is online now

I have a problem to my genital zone, I didn't see no one and

This answer was rated:

Hello, I have a problem to my genital zone
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I didn't see no one and I don't take medication
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing,I need only to be seen by a doctor

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Could you tell me a bit more about what you would like to discuss? thanks

Shahid Karim and other Dermatology Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have something like a red spot and on penis similar to a herpes!

I hope that helped, in summary I don't think it sounds like herpes but it's always a good idea to be seen in person and examined. Your local sexual health clinic will certainly be able to help. All the best for the future.