Thank you for the pics.
The pic. are not very clear due to poor lighting and focus.
There is inflammation, but no infection.
No antibiotics are required.
Kindly do the following.
1) Take Fexofenadine 120mg daily once.
2) First try using OTC Hydrocortisone twice daily for a week, and see if it heals.
3) If it does not, use Eumovate twice daily for 5 days.
4) Avoid sunlight as much as possible.
5) Use moisturizers and vaseline to prevent it from drying.
6) Bathe or shower in lukewarm water. Avoid hot water.
7) If painful, use Advil.
Please let me know if this was helpful.
In case you require any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to help!
Wishing you the very best in life.
Thank you for the opportunity to help.
Positive feedback is requested.