ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Second opinion] can you advise me what I can do for intense

Customer Question

second opinion] Hi can you advise me what I can do for intense chronic itching that has caused sores all over my body
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: had for sometime now, getting worse
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have MS
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Ravindran and will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Sometimes in MS  ,taking hot water baths can cause itching.  How long have you had the itching for. Sometimes it could be allergic dermatitis.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have had it on and off for years but never this bad

Please try baths which are not hot. That might help. How long the itching lasts?

Is it usually after a bath or can it happen anytime