wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have a big problem with blackhead on the nose and on the

Customer Question

I have a big problem with blackhead on the nose and on the cheek. Various method that I have tried have not worked. Is that anything you would recommend to get them out easier and stop the pores from filling back up?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 22 days ago.

Since it seems this issue has not resolved with over the counter treatment the best thing to do next would be to consult a dermatologist.

Delay in seeking medical help could lead to permanent scar formation on your face.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS