Dermadoc
Dermadoc, Board Certified Dermatologist
Experience:  MBBS, DNB DERMATOLOGY
19010125

I have sever allergy at my left sleeve it is pain and ace

Customer Question

I have sever allergy at my left sleeve it is pain and ace what shall I flake
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Got not sleep
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I can share the picture
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Kruti , I am a specialist in the field and I will be happy to help.

I am sorry to hear about your concern and I would try my best to allay your worries.

I will be glad to assist you today and will try my best to give you an answer that is helpful.

The answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I would like to inform that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site , I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:-

Usually skin conditions are best diagnosed if its possible to see them , so it gives me a clearer picture of what the problem is. Hence I would like to request you to please send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

Please send a picture in jpeg/jpg or png format. You can send it as an attachment here, using the paper clip sign on the toolbar , just above the space where we are typing or using the add files next to the send button. Or alternatively you can upload them on google photos and send me the link.

In case, its not possible for you to send a picture, I can understand, please do let me know. I will surely try to still help you out.

Thanks. Regards

Dr. Kruti

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Pls see the picture
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Shoulder
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am acing and could not sleep I need antibiotic to clear the infection
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Are you not reviewing
Expert:  Dermadoc replied 14 days ago.

hello

Thanks for the information and pictures.

please allow me 10- 15 mins to type down my recommendations, so that I could help you in the best possible way.

Expert:  Dermadoc replied 14 days ago.

thanks for your reply.

It seems to be allergic dermatitis in the picture. It could have been triggered due to various factors.

It would be best to treat it as soon as possible so as to prevent further aggravation.

i would recommend application of Cortisone lotion mixed with neosporin cream twice a day for 10 days.

Also intake of tab. Allegra 180 mg twice a day will help the allergic process.

Also it would be beneficial to apply aveeno moisturizing lotion twice a day.

These are my suggestions, I hope they really help to address your concern. Please let me know if you have any queries. I will be happy to answer them , till you get an answer to all your queries.

Hope my recommendations are helpful.

Take care

Warm Regards