How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ravikumarr Your Own Question
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 121
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
ravikumarr is online now

I had psoriasis on my knees and elbows fir time, in last

Customer Question

I had psoriasis on my knees and elbows fir long time , in last three weeks they are attacking my hands and legs.I been using creams but not helping, is there any way to stop spreading it pls.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 13 days ago.

Professor Juan Carlos Galofre - *****@******.***

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Expert:  ravikumarr replied 13 days ago.

I don't think that the spread of psoriasis can be halted. The flare up can be controlled with drugs. Do you see a dermatologist for your psoriasis. What medicines you are on?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No I haven’t seen anyone yet. I take blood pressure tablets and colostorol tablets. Which they are irbesartan 300mg
Amlodipine 10mg
Indapamide2.5 mg
Aspirin 75mg
Kolostrol 20 mg
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 13 days ago.

Thanks. Best would be to get in touch with gp and ask for dermatologist opinion. Few treatment options are available but it is better of it comes from them