Dr.Shakeel Ansari
Dr.Shakeel Ansari, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, Diploma clinical Neurology
111828307

I'm looking to develop with a Skincare routine that helps my

Customer Question

I'm looking to develop with a Skincare routine that helps my combination sensitive skin that is prone to breakout dark spots
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the spots better or worse?
Customer: Washing my face seems to help, particular foods I eat bring about the spots. But they aren't as bad as before. Right now my main priority is finding products to cleanse my face, fade the dark spots and to rebuild health skin barrier
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Something to cleanse pores
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr.Shakeel Ansari replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer for your query, this is Dr Ansari Welcomes you.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hello Dr Shakeel

You want the dark spots gone and to rebuild healthy skin. This is the rejuvenation of the skin. You can visit a Cosmetic dermatologist to do a Microneedle procedure.

This cosmetic procedure can help treat skin-related issues and even work on hair issues, such as hair loss and balding.

The idea behind puncturing the skin is that the slightest injury to the skin done by the needles can make the skin respond to produce more collagen. This process generates new skin cells that are responsible for youthful skin.

Expert:  Dr.Shakeel Ansari replied 14 days ago.

Please let me know if this was helpful and whether I can assist you further. I am always happy to help!