Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My skin is very dry and very clogged pores also my acne is

Customer Question

My skin is very dry and very clogged pores also my acne is getting a little bad I’m looking for a good skin care routine and don’t know where to start could I possibly get some help with this?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

You should use a cerave hydrating cleanser once a day, use the hyaluronic acid serum at night and noncomedogenic moisturizer in the morning. Aloe Vera gel would dhelp. Exfoliate once a week.

Increase water intake.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Where could i find all the products I need please and also it’s causing inflammation is that normal with acne and dry skin?
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 14 days ago.

You can get them from any beauty or drug store or even grocery store.

If its severe better see a doctor first for an examination.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.