the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have problems with my skin and I’d like a consult, No I’m

Customer Question

I have problems with my skin and I’d like a consult
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: No I’m not taking my medication, I have bumps on my skin, and most times it feels dirty, there’s also occasional whit heads and tiny bumps, rough texture and discolouration/hyperpigmentation
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the bumps?
Customer: No I have not
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: Yes I have allergies to sulphur and I have used the ordinary product before, it worked for a bit and then my skin became much worse after some time
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 8 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I'm very sorry about this.

Can I ask your age?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
21 in November
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 6 days ago.

Do you have a picture?
it sounds like a combination of benzoyl peroxide 5% and differin gel over the counter would work

one in the AM

one at night