wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am removing a tattoo on my foot and I think I might be

Customer Question

Hi, I am removing a tattoo on my foot and I think I might be having some reaction to either the vaseline or having put shoes on too early in the heat. It's very itchy and the area has like a red rash
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: Just since yesterday, when I put my shoes on and sweated in them. I had my laser session on Tuesday evening, maybe it was too soon for shoes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have xemacort cream with me and was wondering if that might help
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
To add to this, there's no bleed nor signs of infection. Seems like a simple rash due to sweats or allergy.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 days ago.

How are you removing the Tattoo?

Can you upload a picture?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Picosure and q switching laser.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 10 days ago.

That is not infected...just irritated from the laser treatment.

No worries....
Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS