Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

Do you think it's not Squamous cell carcinoma .as that's why

do you think it's not Squamous cell carcinoma .as that's why I got referred to hospital

Good afternoon,I am Dr Ruff, thank you for

Could you tell me about the history of this lesion? Is it new, has it changed?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
it's changed over the past two years .it's got bigger

Okay thanks. And have you been referred urgently as a possible Squamous Cell Carcinoma?

This looks more like a Basal Cell Carcinoma. However it is important to be certain as I suspect removal is important

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
what would you advise x
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have been referred on suspicious of Squamous cell carcinoma
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
had it for two year an it has grown over that time an shape of it has changed its pearly colour an changes to darker pink colour
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (Q54PGS5)

I would recommend it is removed to diagnose it at least.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
OK thank you .I will need to wait to be seen I am on waiting list an have to wait .How long do you think right time to wait would be .as Its the nhs an covid is restricted times an places to be seen would you say its life threatening. Or waiting another 4month be OK wait to be seen

Your wait shouldn’t be much more than 2 weeks to have this examined, then removal within a few months, this is fine to wait