Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I would like to order pigmanorm cream for my pigmatation on

Customer Question

Hi , my name is ***** ***** I would like to order pigmanorm cream for my pigmatation on my cheeks ,want to know how can I order it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes I had about 3yrs ago
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I phoned to make an appointment with the doctor he has private clinic but just consultation fee is £200.00 .He was the who prescribe the cream to me and it worked really well .
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 8 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 8 days ago.

For a prescription drug you would need a dermatologist prescribe it, either via the NHS or privately. You could ask your GP to refer or see this dermatologist privately