Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  MD
23744323

I have a number of cysts in the groin and armpit area and

Customer Question

I have a number of cysts in the groin and armpit area and i'm not sure who to go to. I've had to have them removed at A&E before and then had antibiotics but I'm looking for something that will permanently remove them and prevent new ones from cropping up. Thank you
JA: When did the cysts first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I've had them for over a decade (started off with just one but it's grown over the years to about 6) but I've just had to periodically get them drained and been told to go on antibiotics
JA: The Dermatologist will be able to answer that. Have you seen a dermatologist about the cysts?
Customer: No I've never seen a dermatologist before
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: No that's all thank you
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 11 days ago.

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Please post a pic of the concerned area to provide your with precise diagnosis and treatment plan.