Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

I have red dots on my arms, hands and torso and more and

Hello, I have red dots on my arms, hands and torso and more and more keep appearing. I want to learn why they might be appearing.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the dots better or worse?
Customer: for 1 year. No nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have eczema but I don’t think this is related to eczema

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 16 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital.

Skin conditions are always best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sure doctor, one second please

Okay

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (1P46LZV)

Can you press on them and let me know if they are blanching?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No they dont change colour, they dont hurt, they dont itch, they are just like.. blood spots
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I remove hair in my arms so I thought in the beginning the blood vessels are injured due to wax pulling, but then it appears on areas that I dont touch or remove hair.. like my hand or torso
Thank you for the information.
I understand your concern.
Possibilities here could be -
1. Blood blisters which can occur due to scratching or insect bites.
2. Autoimmune vasculitis.I suggest you wait for a week or two and if it is still the same then please seek medical attention and discuss the about possibilities.I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you today!Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you.

In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800