RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

My Drs is so busy I was supposed to review my issue with him

Customer Question

Hi my Drs is so busy I was supposed to review my issue with him over a month ago but simply can't get an appointment. I would be referred if I could get to see him. I have awful raw skin on my hands my Dr keeps calling infected eczema but this has been ongoing for 3 months and came from nowhere. Previous eczema flares have reacted to my shampoos etc. This does not, so I don't think it's eczema. I'd like another opinion
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: 5 years, on and off. No major changes
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have autism and ME
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The skin condition gets worse with steroid use.
I also get sores and patches on my face, neck, head and arms which are incredibly itchy
Expert:  RickD810 replied 16 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have what my drs are calling extreme eczema, but I feel its more than that.
It doesn't react the way my actual eczema does. It's on my hands mostly, and I so bad I can barely use them due to how sore they get
Expert:  RickD810 replied 16 days ago.

Can you send me some pics?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
How can I do that?
Expert:  RickD810 replied 16 days ago.

You are able to send pics on here

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I dobt have that option on my screen
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Im only a trial member right now. Maybe that's why I can't send pics?
Expert:  RickD810 replied 16 days ago.

I would advise that you see your GP for a physical examination.

If this is not possible then I woudl advise that youcall him for a video consultation or go to your local urgent care centre as you do need a physical examination