Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

I keep try to Found someone what can help.me I got sort of

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: So I keep try to Found someone what can help.me I got sort of eczema Sort of burnings
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: And its getting worst
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No . I got.them.for 3 week now I try with some creams but nothing îs getting bigger
Category: Dermatology
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
This îs what I have
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 5 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear about what's been troubling you. It actually looks a lot like psoriasis that you potentially have there. This is an auto-immune condition that affects our skin and so the treatment is usually with medicines that calm the immune system down like steroid cream. You can certainly try applying some but you would need prescription strength cream. I would advise you to see your GP and they should prescribe you a decent cream to help with this like Eumovate. I hope that helps, all the best.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks for answer

You're very welcome. Try to see them and they can start you on the right cream. Come back if you have further questions later. Here is an information website for you. Best of luck for the future.

https://patient.info/skin-conditions/psoriasis-leaflet