Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist
111381268

About 2-3 weeks ago i stared to have red pimples on my legs

Customer Question

hello, about 2-3 weeks ago i stared to have red pimples on my legs and lower arms. no itch or pain they cause me. i have no chronic illnesses, and only one allergy on animals
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: for 2-3 weeks, the simptoms don’t change much
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i strayed to live with a guy who has a dog and the dog sleeps on the bed sometimes. but i live with him for 2 month and the pimples are for 2 weeks
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear about what's been going on. It sounds like one of two possibilities to me. Either you are having a degree of allergic reaction to the dog, possible but I would have expected it from when dog came in but can happen like this still. Otherwise you should also make sure the dog doesn't have fleas which are biting you and I'd advise getting a tube of dog flea treatment to be sure. For the pimples themselves on your legs you can buy some 1% hydrocortisone cream from any pharmacy and apply that to your legs twice a day for 1 week and it should disappear. I hope that helps, all the best.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
thank you very much!

You're very welcome, come back if you've further questions. All the best :)