Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  MD
23744323

For months I have been suffering from itchy skin on my

Customer Question

For months I have been suffering from itchy skin on my torso.I had the same trouble 3 or 4 years ago when I was seen by a Dermatologist who gave a diagnosis of pityriosis lichenoides.That after some months improved and I was given an open appointment if I had more trouble. I was put on a course of Lymecycline.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the itch better or worse?
Customer: It flared up badly and I have just been seen by another very inexperienced
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thanks please let me talk to a dermatologist.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 21 days ago.

Hi there,
I am an experienced Medical Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Please post a pic of the concerned area to provide your with precise diagnosis and treatment plan.