Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Looking for some help with what I think is a razor bump! I’m

Customer Question

Hi - looking for some help with what I think is a razor bump! I’m 47 year old male
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: not yet - had for 1 week only
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had something similar 11years ago and it needed to be cut out my face after 9m
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: 1week
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Can you please share its picture?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi Doctor - I’m not sure how to attach the picture?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Just send to the text.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
You mean attach to the email? I just did that. You will notice a scar above the new bump, which is what was cut out 11 years ago and I’m hoping to avoid again!
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

I can see that you are chatting on the mobile. You can just send image in reply to this message.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

I have sent you an offer to send it to my email.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
You want another £5?!
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Yes just because this is a way to get the picture in my email. Otherwise, you can try to send it to the text. I apologize I am just trying to find a way.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
What text are you referring to please. I didn’t receive one? Can I send via WhatsApp- I’m on +44. 7814 520380
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

We can't communicate on personal numbers unless authorized by JustAnswer. Can you please contact JustAnswer customer services once and they will fix this issue.

0808(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
They hardly speak English and don’t understand my question!! Do you think you can help me with my problem please
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Yes I am sure I can advice you on this. I am just waiting for the picture. What do you want to ask about your problem?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I don’t know how to send the picture. The customer service are pretty useless. £5 charge to send an email seems a bit of a joke service - maybe I’ll be asked for more money later
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Yes, If I am at your place, I will also be stressed about this.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

You will not be asked for more money I reassure you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Yeah - but you want £5 for an email which is too strange for me to make me feel this is authentic service. Customer service don’t understand anything, so i don’t feel very assured at all
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

I have also requested customer services if they can help you. Don't worry, it might take time but I will get back to you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Dear doctor - I believe you have the picture now from customer service?
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
File attached (GZ61T73)
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 17 days ago.

Hi, yes I have it now.. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Is it soft or hard? Is it painful?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi again- It is hard/crusty now. It was a little painful when forming, but no longer a week later. When I had similar 11years ago, they just became lumpy but not painful
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 16 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. I have no words to say sorry for the inconvenience you felt yesterday and for today's delay but we at JustAnswer are real doctors who practice in hospitals so I am just back from there. This is a boil and you are not going to need any surgery for that. you need to apply over-the-counter available Neosporin ointment twice daily for 7 days and see if helps. If it doesn't then you should see your doctor to get oral antibiotics and you are going to be alright. I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concerns, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi doctor Hasan - no need to apoglise as that element was not in your control. I think there was an error with the set up as i just joined, but it seems to have been fixed. In the meantime, another doctor replied on the platform and suggested Benzoyl peroxide cream. Do you think that is suitable as well/more appropriate? I am just a bit nervous after my bad experience 11 years ago with scapelling needed.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Dr Hasan again - we don’t have Neosporin in the UK. It seems to be an antiseptic/antibiotic cream - do you know the equivalent here please or do you think I should try the Bezoyl peroxide please
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 16 days ago.

Thank you for your understanding. In my opinion you should just use antibiotic cream. Can you please try to get fucidin cream. I think that is available in the UK. If not you can ask your Gp to prescribe it.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 16 days ago.

Yes you can try to use benzoyl as well but adding antibiotic is necessary.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you doctor Hasan
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 16 days ago.

You are welcome dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. Have we discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. Please remember to add me to your favorite doctor. Regards