How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrVasavada Your Own Question
DrVasavada, Doctor
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 4622
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
DrVasavada is online now

I have slight rash on my penis pain in the stomach and sore

Customer Question

Hello I have slight rash on my penis pain in the stomach and sore testicals
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: no vomiting and nausea maybe 3 days
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 11 days ago.

You could be having STD so get screened first. Testicle pain occurs with orchitis so blood test like CRP needed also. Antibiotic drug may be necessary. Meanwhile use calamine lotion every 2-3 hours for rash over penis.