Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have red soreness around the sides of my nose and just

Hello I have red soreness around the sides of my nose and just around the rim of my nostrals iv been using an anti fungal cream the chemist prescribed but its not getting any better really.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Iv had the symptoms for around 3 weeks and when iv had a wash or shower it's always really dry and the skin is sore also when I wake up in the morning the skin is flaky
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Do you have a photo?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can send one of needed

If you could please, there should be an attachment option

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
File attached (64VV355)
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Iv sent a picture over for you to have a look at