Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have been using eumovate for what the gp suspected may be

I have been using eumovate for what the gp suspected may be something like discord eczema for a little while. Whenever I get a new spot I apply the ointment and after a few days it's gone. I have a couple new ones, one on each arm. They seem redder than the others, angrier I suppose hah. Just wanted to make sure the eumovate was appropriate for these too, and that they aren't something else eg fungal

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi Dr Baker, I should add these popped up in the last couple days , when I have been very stressed

This treatment is reasonable, but should only be used for a few weeks before reviewing this again

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Okay that's great thanks.
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Hi Dr, a follow up question if I could? The one on the inside of my elbow wasn't going down after a couple days, I thought because every time I bent my arm the ointment would rub off, so I put a plaster on after the eumovate and it went right down in a couple days. However then I read you shouldn't do this so stopped, but it seems to be coming back again now. Is it so bad to apply a plaster over the top, at least just until it is cleared up?

You could as long as you are not using it beyond the 2 weeks of treatment prescribed.