Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have noticed these red marks on my chest. Should I be

Customer Question

I have noticed these red marks on my chest. Should I be worried ? Do I need to visit the gp ?
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

How long do you have these?

Are they itchy or sore?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no not itchy or sour
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
sore*
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I don't had it for afew days
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I've had it for afew days sorry for the mistake
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 days ago.

This does not look like anything concerning so no worries at all.They will settle on its own.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.