Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  Experienced in a wide range of clinical settings including emergency medicine.
11269312

I had a mole removed about a year ago which left a white

Hi I had a mole removed about a year ago which left a white scar which has slowly been turning a darker colour. Is it normal for this to happen over time and should I be worried about anything?
JA: Can you tell me about all the symptoms you've noticed (e.g. itching, rash, new birthmarks or moles)?
Customer: Just the information above
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing

Hello, my name is***** I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

I am reviewing your question and will be back with my response shortly. Please bear with me if you have to wait a few minutes as I may be busy with references for your question or sometimes with other customers.

Please share a pic of the area. You can send a pic by attaching an image using the paperclip icon at the top or bottom of your chatbox.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
File attached (MS74Z4G)
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I've just sent money for s phone call do I get that back?

I will call you after 5 minutes

Is this the area you meant, that I have encircled in red?

I will call you once I receive confirmation that this is the area you meant

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
it is
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry I am working from home and got involved in something I can be free now

Ok I will call you now