How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KemalG Your Own Question
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 1945
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
KemalG is online now

I’m 25 years old, female I have the first two “mole” or spot

Customer Question

Good afternoon,So I’m 25 years old , femaleI have the first two “mole” or spot from more than one year, the first one is located in the arm and is more than 2 years, is not solid. The first one is on the higher part on the leg and it’s like a little pebble solid . The third one it appears less than two months ago in my back and its itching.Any suggestions on what they could be ? The first two I’m unable to squeeze as they always come back at the same point.
I’m very prone to moles as when I was young I never used solar protection so I was Getting tan very quickly also if my skin is very pale.
Many thanks
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  KemalG replied 19 days ago.

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask if you have any other medical conditions or allergies, or take medications?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hello again , I’ve been in contact with you year,as I thought to let check the other two I’ve got so to have a big picture and decide if to go to a dermatologist or not .
Expert:  KemalG replied 19 days ago.

From the pictures, they do not look cancerous or sinister.

The general rule about moles is that if a long term mole has had any new changes such as change in size, shape, colour, irregular borders, pain, itching, etc, you should see your doctor or dermatologist for physical examination.

Also, if you develop new moles and they grow quickly, you should also see a doctor or dermatologist.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
what else they could be and how I could get rid of them ?
Expert:  KemalG replied 19 days ago.

They look like benign skin moles and not melanoma or other types of carcinomas.