How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Khizra Naz Your Own Question
Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Category: Dermatology
Satisfied Customers: 3939
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
Type Your Dermatology Question Here...
Khizra Naz is online now

Ive had a rash on both of my shins for years, just wondering

This answer was rated:

Ive had a rash on both of my shins for years , just wondering what it could be
JA: When did rash first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: 5 or 6 years ago
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about rash?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: no

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

Please send me a photo?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
File attached (LM72M5Z)

This is chronic eczema with hyperpigmentation. You can only get laser for this. It might make it a little better. That's it.

Khizra Naz and other Dermatology Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
what causes it

It's chronic allergy, that causes it.