Dr. P. Jyoti
Dr. P. Jyoti, Doctor (other than dermatologist)
Experience:  Experienced in a wide range of clinical settings including emergency medicine.
11269312

I think I may have vertiligo, what would you recommend I do?

Hi, I think I may have vertiligo, what would you recommend I do? I am very worried and distressed of it all
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have been going back and forth for about 3 years now and I have not got anywhere They did prescribed some steroid based cremes but nothing has worked
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, I just want some advise on weather i do have the condition and need some help

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a qualified MD with 18 years’ experience and I am happy to work with you on this.

Please share a pic of the area. You can send a pic by attaching an image using the paperclip icon at the top or bottom of your chatbox.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Not sure if this is clear

Thank you, ***** ***** reviewed your pic. Please hold on while I type out your answer. This can take a few minutes as we often have our offline work to deal with and also sometimes a number of customers at the same time.

I have accepted your call request, I will call you after ten minutes.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi I am still waiting

Hello I will call you now.

Hello I had called you but got your voice mail. I left my answer on your voice mail.

I am also posting the answer to you now for your perusal.