Dr. SS
Dr. SS, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  25 years of clinical experience
9324755

My best friend has a round raised mole she's had it since

My best friend has a round raised mole she's had it since she was little. It's just got a black raised dot on it. She's very anxious about drs and health. I have a photo. All I really need to know is should she go show it to the GP and if u can think of a way of getting her there without panic?

Greetings,
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Thank you for waiting. I understand your concern.
I am very sorry for her symptoms.
Some moles can get raised without any concern.These are normal.However, the black spot needs an examination by doctor. It does not necessarily mean a serious issue.It can be from a trauma too.
I hope this information will be helpful. If you have any query, please feel free to ask.Your satisfaction is my goal.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you

You are welcome.Wish you a healthy life.