KemalG
KemalG,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I have had rush or something like ring worm on my arm and

Hi there.I have had rush or something like ring worm on my arm and thighs it goes and come back
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: when l apply cream it goes and come back again later Have tested HIV and l m negative
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: l have tested for sexual transited diseases but l don’t have anything positive as l know

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask your age/gender and if you have any other medical conditions or allergies, or take medications?

Are you able to send a picture of the rash here for assessment?

Do you have any allergies or triggers, bleeding, discharge, itching, blisters, fever, cough, breathing issues, vomiting, etc?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I m
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Male
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I m 43 years old
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don’t have any medical conditions or taking any treatment as far as I know

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
No l don’t have but l have had allergies two years ago when my mouth will get sowlen after eating something
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I never knew what it was but l okay now
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have developed another rush on the neck left hand side and the rush on my right arm bring deep pain sometimes and l will not be feeling well and stressed wondering what’s happening

As you say, it could be a fungal rash like ringworm or even an allergy. These can come and go at times but are easily treatable.

You can use over the counter Clotrimazole or Miconazole creams plus antihistamines such as loratadine or cetirizine.

If there are any triggers, you should avoid those.

Can you send a picture of this new rash?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
l can send the photos
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I can not see the option of sending photos

There is an icon in or below your chat box to attach images.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (TS5PQ1Z)

From the pictures, it looks like possible allergic rash. You can try over the counter antihistamines such as loratadine or cetirizine plus steroid cream called hydrocortisone and these should clear it. You should not use steroid cream for more than 7 days as it can thin your skin.

You should also try to avoid any possible triggers.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks very much will definitely do that

You are most welcome.