KemalG
KemalG,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I have a benigned condition that wished to treat or removed

Customer Question

I have a benigned facial condition that wished to treat or removed by surgery
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: None but it doesnt pain
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about this?
Customer: No I havent seen any except my Gp who advised me to contact a dermatologist for treatment
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: I am fine without diabetes but high Blood pressure at times
Category: Dermatology
Expert:  KemalG replied 17 days ago.

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask what your condition is and if you are able to send a picture here for assessment? 

Expert:  KemalG replied 17 days ago.

Has your GP referred you to a dermatologist for assessment and removal? If they have, you should just wait for the appointment.

If your GP will not refer you to a dermatologist due to NHS not covering this surgery, you could consider seeing a private dermatologist.

If you are happy to see a private doctor, you can have a look at Nuffield Hospital which is a good private hospital and they have branches nationwide.

You can also have a look at the following telemedicine site as they do have various services:

https://gogodoc.com/ can issue prescriptions, Fit to Fly Health Certificate, Sick/Doctor’s Note, arrange private referrals, blood tests, face to face appointments, home visits, flu vaccinations, etc.