KemalG
KemalG,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I have a dark mole on my face that has grown and my Gp said

I have a dark mole on my face that has grown and my Gp said I should see a dermatologist but I dont know where to go or what to do
JA: The Dermatologist can help. To begin, when did the mole first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: It has been there for almost 5 years but is benigned but makes me uncomfortable as I grow older
JA: Thanks for that. When was your last visit to a dermatologist?
Customer: None yet
JA: Thank you so much for your answers. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: I have high bp at times but not severe. No other problems

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask if your GP said that this was benign or suspicious looking mole? 

Are you able to send a picture of the mole here for assessment?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
He said it was benign and maybe removed by dermatologist or medication
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Sorry I dont have that money but could you give me address near me to visit. I am at RM37EX
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I am waiting for response as I cannot pay more than what I have

If NHS is not covering to remove this mole, unfortunately, you need to go private.

If you are happy to see a private doctor, you can have a look at Nuffield Hospital which is a good private hospital and they have branches nationwide.

You can also have a look at the following telemedicine site as they do have various services:

https://gogodoc.com/ can issue prescriptions, Fit to Fly Health Certificate, Sick/Doctor’s Note, arrange private referrals, blood tests, face to face appointments, home visits, flu vaccinations, etc.

You do not need to pay for anything else.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok I know Nuffield Hospital near me. I will contact them shortly. Thank you.

You are most welcome.