KemalG
KemalG,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

Have some skin rashes which aren’t going away naturally, I

Have some skin rashes which aren’t going away naturally, I think I got bitten by very small ants when I was in the Amazon recently though obviously could be something else?
JA: When did the rashes first appear? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: For five weeks ago I’ve used a e45 cream and A hydrocortisone cream I do historically get a bit of eczema
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the rashes?
Customer: No I’m visiting Manchester at the moment could do with a recommendation?
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: No suffer from a bit of eczema and asthma

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask your age and if you have any other medical conditions or allergies, or take medications?

Are you able to send a picture of the spots here for assessment?

Do you have any allergies at all? Any associated pain, bleeding, discharge, swelling, fever, vomiting, cough, breathing issues, etc?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No allergies relation to the above

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (PG3LMM4)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
File attached (65Q1GTP)
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
From time to time very itchy
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Mainly arms and elbows and hamstrings

From the picture, it looks like some sort of allergic reaction and this could be due to biting.

I suggest you continue with hydrocortisone cream and add over the counter antihistamines such as loratadine or cetirizine.

You should not scratch the areas as this can aggravate the issue.

If these do not work at all, you could try either antifungal medications (Clotrimazole or miconazole) or antiseptic creams such as Germolene or Savlon.

If nothing works, then I suggest you see your GP for closer assessment.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay thank you for your response and advice many thanks

You are most welcome and best wishes!